Democrat PAC Writes Agenda to Biden-Harris in Hopes to Remove Religion from America
The Secular Democrats of America (SDA), an organization that describes itself as a PAC representing "secular Democratic individuals and organizations," prepared a document on its website addressed to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris entitled "Restoring Constitutional Secularism and Patriotic Pluralism in the White House."
In what they claim as a threat to America, a rise in "Christian nationalism," and additionally, "white Christian nationalism," the SDA's document outlines their recommendations to Biden and Harris for reversing "the damage done by the Trump administration" as well as describes "a vision of constitutional secularism and respect in the land for religious and intellectual pluralism."
Some of the many recommendations the SDA provides are:
- the shifting of government funds from private schools, crisis pregnancy centers and abstinence-only sex education to other sectors and endeavors.
- the dismantling of the DOJ's Religious Liberty Task Force, the repeal of President Trump's Executive Order 13798, protecting free speech and religious liberty, and the repeal of the DOJ's Memorandum on the Federal Protections for Religious Liberty.
- the reversal of any and all DHS/FEMA policies that allow funding to go toward houses of worship damaged or destroyed during natural disasters.
- the enforcement of teaching only scientific, "evidence-based," and secular curricula to students - absolutely no creationism.
- the appointment of DOJ executives who support state governors wanting to restrict worshipers from attending houses of worship during pandemics such as COVID.
- the appointment of a nonreligious representative to the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF).
- the removal of our national motto "In God We Trust" from anything that contains it such as our currency.
- the discontinuation of ever saying "Judeo-Christian values" as it has been "weaponized by the religious right to advance an agenda" that undermines the views of others.
Again, these are only a few of the many recommendations issued by the SDA, all of which would fundamentally change the landscape of America and its traditions and values.
Utilizing the progressive platforms of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as a Trojan horse, the SDA is finding a way to usher in radical changes, just as AOC and other socialists have been attempting to do with their far-left agendas and the Green New Deal.
The Judeo-Christian principles that America was founded on are under attack, but this time with full force and in plain sight.
The SDA's document can be found here or below.